9. As a result of number 10 thereof, I dislike going to bars, the shiznit hangout of today's generation. I just don't get the point of having to tolerate rude behavior from drunks and suffocating in cigarette smoke just so I could dance to blah music.
8. I like geeky guys who can hold long hours of intelligent conversation with their natural ability to think and reason. In other words, I like you if you're smart and kind and if you smell good.
7. I've never had an ex-boyfriend. I have no interesting sob stories to tell over a bucket of ice cold booze. I have been with the same guy since high school. We are both boring people so we are good together, yay.
6. I don't like lady gaga. Anyone with me on this?
5. I like books, plays, fine dining and travelling. I dig all things artsy and geeky. My ideal life would be me waking up warmed by Parisian sunshine and spending the rest of the day strolling along cobblestone streets.
4. I have no great life stories to tell. The highlights of my life include my birth, my first word, my first day at school, getting a boyfriend, graduation, getting my first job and some travelling here and there. I would have been a more interesting person had I swam in a sea of garbage like Manny Villar did, I bet.
3. I work at a hospital in shifts. And mind you, shifting totally kills what little chance I've got to become less boring.
2. I don't do premarital sex. So would anyone aside from my boyfriend be interested with me still?
1. It took me under 5 minutes to come up with this list!