Friday, April 2, 2010

Wanted: Chef!

As evidenced by the bulk around my waistline, which grows bigger and bigger each year at geometric proportions, one of my greatest passions in life is good food.


I can get really cranky when I'm hungry, and genuinely ecstatic when I'm well fed.


My eating habits are not only sinfully unhealthy for my body, but also for my savings account, which is in grave danger of extinction these days. I know that it's a lot cheaper to cook food at home, but I do not have the necessary culinary skills to whip the following up!


1. Gumbo's Spinach Artichoke Dip and Chicken Limone






2. Cuillere's Rosemary Chicken, Steak and Potato Gratin




3. Friday's Chicken Tenders and Jack Daniel's Ribs




4.Texas Roadhouse Grill's Texas Nachos and Baja Mexicana Cantina's Sour Cream Nachos




5. Hardrock Cafe's, San Francisco Steak House's, Outback's and Alfredo's Tenderloin/Fillet Mignon Steak (Steak is my first <3, the boyfriend is my second!)


6. Conti's Mango Bravo and Banapple's White Chocolate Truffle Berry Cheesecake




7. Arya's Beef Kebab
8. Holy Cow's Pumpkin Soup




9. Prince of Jaipur's Lamb Masala and Wolfgang Puck's Grilled Lamb Chops... oooh la-lamb!
10. Bubba Gump's Beer Battered Mahi Mahi, Italianni's Parmesan Crusted Cream Dory and Fish and Co.'s Fish and Chips.




11. Army Navy's French Fries, Wham's Crosstrax Fries and Flamers' Idaho Potatoes




12.Hotshots' Crispy Burger Melt, Racks' Barbeque sauce, California Pizza Kitchen's Barbeque Chicken Pizza and Yellow Cab's Chicken Alfredo! Fastfood <3


13. Red Kimono's Tempura and Maki




14. Chef's Quarter's Caprese Salad and Dessert Surprise


15. Bizu's Chocolate Souffle and Red Mango's Frozen Yoghurt




If you do know how to make half of these stuff, call me and let's make a deal STAT!


Or not.


The waistline is not doing very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do drop me a line or two!

Related Posts with Thumbnails