Friday, May 1, 2009

Mabuhay!


I am a Manila girl. I have lived, studied and worked in Metro Manila all my life. Sure, I've been to a couple of places, but the dirty and polluted streets of Metro Manila would always be home. The schools where I completed my secondary and tertiary education are both located along Taft Avenue, probably one of the most polluted streets (visually and evironmentally) in the whole country.





Taft Avenue--from Goodle Images


I truly do wish my lungs some luck after 8 years of having to spend my weekdays in this environmental eyesore, which I ironically love. Since my lungs are holding up pretty well after much insult from the many harmful gases roaming around Taft Avenue, I decided to make a blog and document whatever nice and not so nice experiences I have while my lungs are still functioning as they should be.

I am not much of a writer, but thanks to freedom of speech, I can write to my heart's content. enjoy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do drop me a line or two!

Related Posts with Thumbnails